475 Clermont is located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, one of the city’s most desirable and livable neighborhoods. The property will offer a combination of quality residential apartments and retail, situated amongst dynamic places to shop, play and dine. When completed by RXR Realty, 475 Clermont will total approximately 400,000 square feet within 12 stories, consisting of 363 rental units, first-class amenities for residents and approximately 33,000 gross square feet of retail space opening onto three street frontages, along with ample underground parking.
The residential units at 475 Clermont will have condominium-level finishes and will range in size from studios, to alcove studios, to one bedrooms (with and without home offices and powder rooms), to two bedrooms (all with two bathrooms). Every unit will have individual washers and dryers. Additionally, many units will provide the benefit of open space with private terraces. Gracious ceiling heights and large windows allow plentiful light and air.
475 Clermont proximity to the BAM Cultural District, the Barclays Center, Downtown Brooklyn, Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden will appeal to those who seek a live-work-play lifestyle within New York’s most dynamic borough.
The property also has unparalleled transportation accessibility, with the C subway line located one block east, and the A, B, D, G, N, Q, R, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lines all within a half mile. 475 Clermont offers a 20 minute commute to Wall Street and a 30 minutes commute to Midtown Manhattan by public transit.
RXR commenced its construction work in fall 2016, having completed 475 Clermont in early 2019.
• 24-hour concierge with live-in resident manager
• In-unit washers/dryers
• On-site pet spa
• Landscaped courtyard
• Ample bicycle storage and tenant storage
• Business center with wifi
• Children’s room with adjacent outdoor play area
• Fitness center with a yoga studio and adjacent outdoor fitness area
• Roof terrace with multiple lounge areas
• Many apartments with expansive views of Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines
• Outdoor movie screen
• Select apartments with private terraces
• Grilling stations and dining areas
• Roof lounge with fireplace and catering kitchen
• 6 elevators
• Approx. 400,000 square feet, 12 stories
• 314,256 gross square feet (256,200 net square feet) of residential space
• 363 multifamily rental units
• 33,235 square feet of above-grade retail spacewith 16’ ceilings
• 33,076 square feet of below-grade parking with 135 spaces
For Retail Leasing inquires please contact Sam Buckley: email@example.com
The RXR platform manages 68 commercial real estate properties and investments with an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $18.8 billion, comprising approximately 30.4 million square feet of commercial properties, inclusive of approximately 6.0 million square feet of buildings securing debt and preferred equity investments, a multi-family residential portfolio of approximately 2,600 units under operation or development, and control of development rights for an additional approximately 3,700 multi-family and for sale units in the New York Metropolitan area as of March 31, 2019. Gross asset value compiled by RXR Realty in accordance with company fair value measurement policy and is comprised of capital invested by RXR and its partners, as well as leverage.