47 Hall Street in Brooklyn, New York is located in the emerging Brooklyn Navy Yard submarket on Hall Street between Park and Flushing Avenues. Part of Brooklyn’s “tech triangle,” 47 Hall Street is easily accessible from many Brooklyn neighborhoods including DUMBO, Williamsburg, Clinton Hill, and Fort Greene.
The unique multi-building property is able to accommodate a wide range of tenants of various sizes including smaller tenants seeking full floor identities. 47 Hall Street is adjacent to the proposed Brooklyn-Queens Connector, a streetcar service slated to run from Astoria, Queens to Sunset Park, Brooklyn with a stop in the Navy Yard area.
• 665,901 total square foot complex over 10 continguous buildings
• 8 stories
• Typical slab-to-slab ceiling heights of 13’6” – 13’9”
• Loft space with high ceilings, open window lines, & exposed brick
• Located in the emerging Brooklyn Navy Yard submarket
• Occupies one full block bound by Flushing Avenue to the north and Hall Street to the west
• Sits in Brooklyn’s “tech triangle,” a hub for new and expanding tech and creative firms
• Unique pre-war character & industrial feel in a multi-building layout
• Located along the Flushing Avenue bike path
• Located along several bus routes with B57 and B67 stops immediately adjacent to the Property and B62 nearby
• Short wak to the Clinton-Washington Avenue G subway station
• 24/7 building access & security
• On-site property management
The RXR platform manages 72 commercial real estate properties and investments with an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $17.7 billion, comprising approximately 23.1 million square feet of commercial operating properties and approximately 6,300 multi-family and for sale units in various stages of development in the New York Metropolitan area. Gross asset value compiled by RXR Realty in accordance with company fair value measurement policy and is comprised of capital invested by RXR and its partners, as well as leverage.